Blue Sapphire is the mystifying King of Blue Crystals with worldly wisdom.
This stone represents those with the desire to set their spirit free, so they can passionately achieve their ambitions and destiny.
Blue sapphire has long been a source of fascination and inspiration as this stone brings peace and contentment to one’s soul. Through greater wisdom, inner focus and prophetic abilities, the wearer trusts in the fulfilment of their destiny.
Blue Sapphire Spiritual Meaning
Blue Sapphire Properties benefit you by:
- Helping to acquire wisdom beyond our self-created perceptions. Sapphire assists in breaking down stereotypes, seeing through an illusion, and breaking free from societal routine and realities
- Creating balance in our mind so when we speak, listen, and express ourselves we resonate with our audience
- Sincerity and faithfulness in your personal relationships
- Expressing and projecting the creativity into the world according with a voice of authenticity
- Needing assistance in grounding their ideas into reality and who requires extra energy to bring things through to completion
- Bringing greater precision and clarity in all actions
In what situations is Blue Sapphire stone ideal for…
- In the workplace, Sapphire stimulates the mind and wisdom in People Leaders
- Performing or presenting to large audiences, in public forums or on social media (i.e. Tok-tok, YouTube or Instagram Reels) by calming and focusing the mind. This allows the release of mental tension and detrimental thoughts.
- Are you a businesswomen or entrepreneur? Blue sapphire is a symbol of wise and sincere leadership
- For females wanting to open their mind to beauty and intuition, as sapphire brings lightness and joy
- Those on a Eat, Pray, Love journey. Sapphire helps you to stay on your spiritual path
- And lastly, Blue Sapphire is a stone of love, commitment and fidelity. It’s ideal as an engagement ring, “something blue pendant or earrings” on the wedding day or as a gift to a love one.
Sapphire and Balancing Energy
In chakra theory, sapphire is said to help open the third eye to receive wisdom and insight, as well as the throat chakra, which allows you to communicate that vision to others.
Blue Sapphire is a beneficial stone with manifestation. We’ve listed a couple of ideas to help you:
Law of Attraction
Hold your blue sapphire in your hand, close your eyes and visualise what you want to manifest or achieve. See yourself achieving this goal. Feel it. Do this for a few days until you associate the blue sapphire with this goal. When you wear this jewellery, you will be more empowered.
When you want to overcome negative thoughts about any communication, then hold your Blue Sapphire jewellery and say out loud:
“I communicate confidently and with ease.”
“I feel comfortable speaking my mind.”
“I am an active listener.”
“I speak my true thoughts with ease.”